After Revealing Long-known Facts about Conventional Vaccines, We Look at the Covid-19 “Vaccines”
More time must pass before we know the long-term effectiveness or safety of COVID-19 “vaccines,” but much can inferred by the long-hidden history of vaccine safety that was just revealed by the facts supporting the quiz you just took.
If the claim that conventional vaccines are “safe and effective” is clearly not supported by valid science, how can these radically different, poorly tested products, brought to us by the same companies, be any more safe and effective?
Another suspicious factor is the aggressive censorship of anyone questioning the mainstream narrative about these injections.
Scientists doing so are threatened, shamed, and even punished. Censorship usually occurs when people are getting uncomfortably close to the truth.
“Follow the money” may explain why these tactics are used by the ever-growing multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry that claims to be dedicated to improving health.
Twelve Statements about COVID-19 and the “Vaccines”
True or False?
- Vaccine science is being censored.
- Effective treatments for Covid-19 are being suppressed.
- The Covid-19 injections are actual vaccines.
- Recipients of the injections are being given enough information to give true informed consent?
- Immunity from the injections is longer lasting than natural immunity.
- There are significant adverse effects of the injections, including death.
- Unvaccinated people pose a greater threat of transmitting illness to the “vaccinated” than do other “vaccinateds.”
- Injected people are transmitting the toxic spike proteins their body produces to the un-injected.
- The cure is going to prove worse than the disease.
- There is not now, nor has there ever been, a true Covid-19 pandemic.
- Mandatory injections are a violation of the US Constitution
- The PCR test has produced reliable statistics.
Go to the Answers
Note: If leaving us here, please take the short evaluation questionnaire so we can see if/how we’ve contributed to your knowledge.